X

Urban Exploring: Electra House


Sharing URL: http://bit.ly/1XZa8Fg

Page Views: 3,822

Location: Metro Adelaide

Electra House has sat vacant for 18 years. It was built in 1901 for the Citizens’ Life Assurance Company then later used as a telegraph exchange, a Post Master General’s technicians’ school, and a telecommunications museum.

It still contains Adelaide’s FIRST electric lift which was installed in 1905. Take a look at the pictures!…

Keep up-to-date with what we’re exploring in and around Adelaide; and follow us in real time by following our Instagram feed: awesomeadelaide or our Facebook feed: Awesome Adelaide.
All Rights Reserved View Non-AMP Version